HOPE Services Hawaii provides a fantastic training opportunity for students working in the fields of Health (especially mental health), Social Work, and Non-profit Management, including Human Resources, Communications and Development. The agency operates two facilities that are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so most times scheduling is flexible to work with your school schedule.
* All intern candidates must complete an application
* Initial telephone or personal interview with intern supervisor to review the student s syllabus and course objectives and requirements.
* Student provides evaluation criteria and method.
* Attend an Orientation (1 hour)
* Complete application form with 2 references
* Make a minimum of a 3-month commitment
* Volunteers are required to submit a TB test or chest x-ray, valid within the last year
An online internship application is available here.
Intern candidates should contact HOPE Services Hawaii, by emailing HOPE at email@example.com.
Downloadable Brochure regarding this program: Volunteer and Internship Program.