HOPE Services Hawaii is not currently accepting new volunteers. Please check in again for updates on this status.
At HOPE Services Hawaii – volunteers are needed for everything, from helping out with childcare, to assisting our Facilities Manager with repairs and maintenance. Volunteering is also great method for self-development…it’s a way to make new friends and contacts while helping those in need. Committed, reliable volunteers are able to expand their resume, establish potential references, enhance their skill set, explore career options and more. Contact us today!
- All volunteers need to complete an application
- Independent youth volunteers must be at least 18 years of age
- Attend an Orientation (approximately 1 hour)
- Complete application form with 2 references
- Willing to make a minimum of a 3-month commitment
- Volunteers are required to submit a TB test or chest x-ray, valid within the last year
An online application is available here.
Downloadable Brochure regarding this program: Volunteer and Internship Program.