HOPE Services Hawaii is the perfect place for organizations and groups to cultivate team building! We are a registered 501 (c) 3, so donations are tax deductible and there are many creative, fun ways your group can help HOPE with financial contributions and support a program of your choice.
Here are just a few of the different ways that past groups have help HOPE:
- Organized a holiday event/dinner/ bakes sale benefiting one of our programs.
- Organized a drive at their school, place of work, or with friends and family! (For example…obtaining hygiene supplies, school supplies, or new toys to give to our homeless keiki during Christmas or birthdays.)
- Provided a family with move-in supplies for a new home, paid for hot showers for a month, or for meals for a child for a week.
- Some of our Kupuna have even started a “Grandma and Me” reading group for our younger keiki. Be creative!
Requirements for Groups:
- A minimum of four people for a volunteer group
- A completed HOPE Volunteer Application for each person
- Volunteers under the age of 18 will also need a signature from a parent or guardian
Download the Volunteer Application form here: Application
Downloadable Brochure regarding this program: Volunteer and Internship Program.
Volunteer groups should contact HOPE Services Hawaii to schedule a volunteer date, by emailing HOPE at email@example.com.