HOPE is a statewide non-profit agency that initiates and provides innovative safety net programs to the vulnerable and marginalized in the state of Hawai’i. Our programs are designed to help homeless families and individuals attain the skills needed to maximize their potential, succeed in permanent housing and achieve self-sufficiency. Between July 2012 and June 2013, HOPE provided support and/or housing services to more than 4,000 people islandwide. These outcomes are attributed to the dedication of HOPE staff and volunteers and their belief in the mission to “bring to life gospel values of justice, love, compassion and hope through service, empowerment and advocacy.”
Link to our Programs:
- Homeless / Mental Health Outreach – Do you, or does someone you know need help out in our community? Our mobile outreach team can come to you.
- One Stop Centers – Located on both sides of the island, these centers can help with an array of services including mail, food, supplies, counseling, phone, computer and fax usage
- Residential Housing Programs – We operate emergency, transitional and permanent housing programs in East and West Hawaii.
- Homeless Prevention and Permanent Supportive Housing Assistance – Are you about to be kicked out of your home…or are you struggling to find permanent housing? Contact us to see how we can help!
- Prison Re-Entry Services – Transitional housing services for men and women returning to our community from incarceration. We can help you get back on your feet in the community!
- Representative Payee Services – Financial management services for chronically mentally ill individuals.
Find Our Locations
- Our Community Partners – You can find help here as well!